Here are some of the actions suggested by this resource:
- Pray and sacrifice daily for both the victims and the perpetrators of human trafficking.
- Subscribe online and through the mail to anti-human trafficking newsletters.
- Write letters to local newspapers, keeping the human trafficking issue alive and spreading news about developments.
- Contact a popular columnist, asking her/him to write a news article on the topic.
- Bring pressure through letters to the editor concerning Backpage.com which publishes on the internet, urging them to remove their "adult" section advertising the availability of persons for commercial sex.
- Discuss with store managers the offensiveness of the pornography on their check-out counters.
- Join parish social action groups such as JustFaith and encourage them to focus on human trafficking.