Tuesday, January 8, 2013

40 Days of Prayer: Day 4

"I will say of the Lord, 'He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.' Surely, he will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence.  He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.  You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday" (Psalm 91:2-6).

Pray that trafficked individuals would know God as their refuge and fortress.  Pray that God would deliver them from the physical snares, the trap of drugs and alcohol, and emotional prisons which may hold them captive.  Pray that God would shield them, and that they would no longer have reason to live in fear.

Go to www.free-nola.org for more information and resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment