Wednesday, January 30, 2013

40 Days of Prayer: Day 26

When God heard the cries of the Israelites who were enslaved in Egypt, he raised up Moses to rescue them.  Moses asked, "Who should I say has sent me?" And God replied, "I am." He is the all sufficient one, of whom David said, 'My whole being will exclaim, 'Who is like you, Oh Lord? You rescue the poor from those too strong for them, the poor and needy from those who rob them'" (Psalm 35:10).

Praise the Great I Am today, for he is the rescuer of the weak.  Only He has the power and authority and strength to save.  Pray that he would intervene on behalf of the poor, who are coerced or deceived into captivity by people who prey on their need.  Pray that the called would trust God to accomplish his purpose.  Pray for Inward Ministry's outreach on Bourbon Street.

Go to www.free-nola.org for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment